NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

NarutoMansion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

→ Welcome to Naruto Mansion Forums, Here You Can Talk About Anything Related to Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ←

4 posters

The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan

~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    The Sage of Six Paths
    The Sage of Six Paths

The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan Empty The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan

Post by ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven The Shinobi World was created by the Sage of 6 Paths aka Rikoudu Senin who was the Juubi's Jinchuriki. Rikudo had 2 sons, both had their different motives.

What a Face Elder son believed that power was the key to peace, later on he awakened Sharingan.
    I love you Younger son believed in love to achieve peace, he ended up having sage eyes.

Exclamation  Madara Uchiha is from the bloodline of elder son and Hashirama Senju is from the bloodline of younger son.

Exclamation Rinnegan is natural successor to Sharingan, it can only be obtained if you have both the powers of Uchiha and Senju, which means the powers of Sage of 6 Paths.

Question  How did Madara awaken the Rinnegan?
    Arrow  Madara Uchiha awakened the Rinnegan prior to his death, in the fight between Hashirama and Madara , Madara lost but he gained a portion of Hashirama's power in return , since he had both the powers , he could awaken the Rinnegan.

Question How Nagato had the Rinnegan?
    Arrow Obito transplanted the Rinnegan into Nagato, which was from Madara.

king If you have any other questions relating to this topic, you can ask below Like
    EdoDei
    EdoDei
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan Empty I'm confused ...

Post by EdoDei Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 pm

There was a quizz in a naruto fanpage and the question was like How did Madara awaken the Rinnegan? and i said the answer the same way as you said just in another language and i was sure i was right but they said i was wrong o.O
    are you really sure about it, i think they are the one who were not right i think the same way as u do ...:/
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    The Sage of Six Paths
    The Sage of Six Paths

The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan Empty Re: The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan

Post by ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:28 am

Your words must be clear to prove the correctness of the answer Like 

I don't know what you typed there, but your answer could have been right if it was.
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan Empty Re: The Mystery of Sharingan and Rinnegan

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:26 pm

I need to read more lol
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:09 am

Gud job ! thnx for the memory refresh Like 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 pm