NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

NarutoMansion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

→ Welcome to Naruto Mansion Forums, Here You Can Talk About Anything Related to Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ←

3 posters

Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ?

EdoDei
    EdoDei
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ? Empty Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ?

Post by EdoDei Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 pm

I've heard that he trained it to counter Itachi's MS genjutsu,but i dont know more about it .. anyone can explain it to me ?
    Please reply and tell me
    Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ? 246381435
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ? Empty Re: Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ?

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:47 pm

I always wondered the same thing
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ? Empty Re: Why does deidara have a 'robot' eye ?

Post by Tanpreet Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 am

He has that eye because he trained that eye and made it so that he could fight and counter the sharingan of Itachi whom he hated.The use of that eye is very well shown in his fight with Sasuke in which he keeps on saying "those eyes" because he is reminded of the eyes of Itachi and when he fought him and was defeated by him.
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:06 pm

o wow really. Nice Smile
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:39 am

thnk u ! u shud see that that flashback deidara has while fighting sasuke in sasuke versus deidara fight in the ITACHI PURSUIT ARC,ul get ur ans there,clear cut
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:44 am

u knw in that episode Deidara tried 2 blow up Itachi wid his art,but he didnt knw dat d minute itachi ralked2 him n d minute he looked in2 his eye he was under Itachi's genjutsu,he bound Itachi wid a clay centepede but he actually bound himself with it,he was about 2 blow himself up when he realised he was under a genjutsu and Kisame n Itachi later explainded 2 him this after he realised.U know it was funny Sasori was there 2 at that place n he said that he perceives Deidara 2 be the type of person2 die young and well that did come true we see that but unfortunately Sasori was killed and didn't live2 see his words come true.
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

yea but in the end there was good people in their group but there was also some evil ones
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

didnt get u ? sry
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

yea I got it lol
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

But i din't ? gud pepl,bad pepl ?
    EdoDei
    EdoDei
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Post by EdoDei Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 pm

u are right as usual Smile but i hope i helped u a lil
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:24 am

Anime discussion is always fun no matter what Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:43 am