NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NarutoMansion

WELCOME TO NARUTOMANSION !!
Thank you for coming , you can register by clicking at register button below, it takes less than 60 seconds.
After completing your registration , you can login and join the chat, create new topics, reply to others, make introductions, read colored manga chapters, watch episodes and movies, talk with admins and much more!

NarutoMansion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

→ Welcome to Naruto Mansion Forums, Here You Can Talk About Anything Related to Naruto and Naruto Shippuden ←

4 posters

Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan

Itachi
    Itachi
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan Empty Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan

Post by Itachi Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Okey guys.. so my theory is .. well naruto gained the full sage of 6 paths mode with kurama's chakra.. so he has full sage mode now.. but for the rinnegan he needs the blood from uchiha.. so my theory is that Sasuke will die in the battle bettwen obito and him and he will give the eyes to naruto like obito did to kakashi.. with the help of sakura it can be done.. she is a medical ninja.. so my theory is.. that when sasuke dies naruto will gain the rinnegan.. or the second theory.. that Obito Uchiha.. comes to the good side against Uchiha Madara and he helps naruto with his uchiha bloodline

~Itachi
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan Empty Re: Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 pm

who knows there is still a long way to go before we find out I think.
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~
    The Sage of Six Paths
    The Sage of Six Paths

Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan Empty Re: Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan

Post by ~○~ SJ Uchiha ~○~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Whoah, great theory, great thinking. But as far as I know, Sasuke is Kishimoto's favorite character, he won't let him die so quickly. I know it is not a proper theory but still we can predict something with it lol! 
    Looking forward to more of your theories Like 
    Tanpreet
    Tanpreet
    Jonin'
    Jonin'

Post by Tanpreet Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:06 am

ME: Yes don't kill Sasuke,many of his fan girls will die then and the world will be in a disbalance !!Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan 279992751 

SASUKE:Theory about Naruto getting the Rinnegan 3434758470  WTF !

ME: true it is Sasuke admit it ! so lets wait for Kishimoto
    ~Kyuubi~
    ~Kyuubi~
    Official Team Member
    Official Team Member

Post by ~Kyuubi~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:24 pm

there are many clues that could show Naruto could get it but who really knows

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:55 am